I would like to thank Ms. Krissy, the amazing author of My Soulful Healing blog for nominating me for “The Sunshine Award.” It’s funny, if you were to ever meet me, with my big laugh, you would probably think I was a ball of sunshine. I am so happy to have connected with you. Your blog had me at its title…healing the soul. I also wanted to note the description of my blog that you wrote on your nomination, it made my day…
In Michele’s blog, she inspires me with every entry. She is a true spirit of love and light. She takes you on a personal journey of her life through memories, thoughts, feelings, and second chances. She has much talent and is a true survivor and animal lover. I feel connected to her with every word she writes.
Thank you so much.
Here are the rules:
- Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions (listed below) about you.
- Pay the love forward by nominating several inspiring blogs you enjoy by posting a link to their page (on your page) and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated and invited to participate.
- What is your favorite color? Purple
- What is your favorite animal? Cats! (does this surprise you?? haha)
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee (this shouldn’t surprise you either, LOL)
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Twitter. The small “twittering “space allows people to be more real on Twitter. It’s not a fashion show, show off, or this is my perfect life show.
- What’s your passion? Connection. Connecting people with animals and nature, with music and the written word, and with their True self.
- What’s your favorite pattern? Very interesting question. Pinstripes. I liked seeing my Dad in a pinstripe suit.
- Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Giving.
- What’s your favorite number? 4
- What is your favorite day of the week? Thursday
- What is your favorite flower? Tulips
- Life Coaching with Marie Wetmore “Helping you transform your life”
- http://www.saymberblondi.wordpress.com “Essays of a less medicated mind”
- one more morning “Reasons to Live (happily)”
- Influence Versus Control “Find Happiness Within!”
- Bella Bleue Healing, Health & Inspiration for Your Life “Healing Your Mind, Body, and Spirit from Moment to Moment”
- http://renplus.wordpress.com/ “A site of journey and renewal”
- Butterfly Confessions “because every butterfly has a story to share”
- Gems of Delight “Discovering the gems of everyday life”
- mobyjoe cafe “Finding new purpose in midlife”
- K. McGee Poetry “Global and social issues explored through poetry”
Thank you all for spreading sunshine into my life and to the world. I may not always comment, but I’m always reading! 😀